- Release date: 31.10.2014
- These changes are also present in Simantics 1.17.1.
- Development sprints:
- User-visible changes:
- #5410 Selection view no longer fails to show controls for current workbench selection when the view is made visible after selection
- #5411 Indexing no longer fails if nameless types are encountered
- #5438 CTRL+mouse hover diagram editor terminal information showing is now more reliable. Previously it would stop working very often until the editor was reopened.
- #5452 User issues among model contents were not discovered by the issue view due to giving wrong parameter to a model index query
- #5408 Active diagram profile selection is per-model instead of per-diagram
- #5343 Improved usability for Annotations property tab Remove and Save buttons
- #5372 Events view improvements: CSV export, time field sorting fixed and source name visible in context menu, event type is now also an integer
- #5414 The text in Chart/Variable -fields in subscription/chart item properties dialog can be copied to clipboard
- #5423 Changed Annotations property tab to always show annotation sources in the same order (Component, Element) if there are many sources
- Related tags: annotation, chart, db, diagram, events, indexing, profile, propagation, scope, selection, subscription, terminal, ui, usability, workbench