- Release date: 4.11.2014
- Changes introduced in Simantics 1.13.4 are also part of the changes made between 1.16.1 and 1.17.1.
- Development sprints:
- User-visible changes:
- #5387 Error handling of opening database improved.
- #5394 Ctrl+C now copies TreeItem content to system clipboard in GraphExplorer-based UI components
- #5396 Database client now writes its temporary files inside the workspace directory instead of the current working directory
- #5406 Shift+double click diagram substructure navigation works also in user component configurations
- #5407 Standard Eclipse text editor features for SCL module editor. Added new function: typeOf
- #5425 Assign Diagram Template action now supports multi-selection input
- #5442 User component interface property names should be valid SCL identifiers and for this reason they must now start with a lowercase letter or an underscore. The user component interface editor generates labels
- #5446 Multi-selection support for standard issue view actions.
- #5457 GraphExplorerImpl publishes more complete workbench selections when user selects more tree nodes than are currently visible with e.g. Select All (CTRL+A)
- #5459 Set As Default button for diagram DnD monitor Basic Parameters property tab allowing the user to set the default template used for new monitors
- #5460 Show Milestones check box added to standard Chart Parameters property tab
- #5461 Fixed NPE corner-case from AlphanumComparator encountered when the first ever input to AlphanumComparator was an empty string automatically based on camelCase property name if user has not edited them manually.
- Developer-visible changes:
- #5065 Build Simantics SDK with Java SE 7
- #5341 MapDB 1.0.6 (www.mapdb.org) added as a third-party module.
- #5352 Javadoc fixes for org.simantics.diagram.profile.StyleBase diagram profile style implementation base class
- #5385 Database client specific parts of org.simantics.structural.synchronization have been split into a separate plug-in org.simantics.structural.synchronization.client
- #5391 Simantics/DB SCL module: added asyncRead and asyncWrite SCL functions
- #5401 New SCL functions in the Vector module: containsVector, vectorToList
- #5416 Added ColumnFilteredItemsSelectionDialog which is essentially FIlteredItemsSelectionDialog from Eclipse with column support into Simantics user interface utilities.
- #5444 Refactor ModelingUtils and Modeling ontology to make Simupedia integration more straightforward.
- #5448 Added utility function: boolean org.simantics.modeling.requests.CollectionResult.walkTree(Function1<Node, Boolean>)
- #5449 New utility for structural synchronization: UpdateComponentUids
- #5458 Added setVariable :: String -> Type -> a -> <SCL> ()
- Related tags: browsing, chart, ci, clipboard, copy, db, diagram, doc, events, loss-of-data, perf, refactor, regression, releng, scl, selection, structural, synchronization, template, ui, usability, utility, variable, Vector (SCL Module)