- Registered on: 2014-05-30
- Last connection: 2018-02-27
Reported issues: 27
- 09:12 pm Platform Bug #7786 (Resolved): Bug in updating of NatTable-based graph explorers
- Applied in changeset platform-git|commit:20f121685fb470550230a8aafe38731667b4d99c.
- 09:12 pm Platform Bug #7787 (Resolved): Empty cell contents from NatTables are not passed on to modifiers
- Applied in changeset platform-git|commit:4bec9766f18d5a1f2038f942faaf87dc4b8fa924.
- 04:38 pm Platform Revision 4bec9766 (platform-git): Fix to a NatTable-based graph explorer issue (fixes #7787)
- Change-Id: I53e073f06fe4f487e2145879d8c545292a5de08d
- 04:37 pm Platform Bug #7787 (Closed): Empty cell contents from NatTables are not passed on to modifiers
- A NullPointerException is thrown when a cell is modified with empty contents in a NatTable-based graph explorer, prev...
- 04:35 pm Platform Revision 20f12168 (platform-git): Fix to NatTable graph explorer issue. (fixes #7786)
- Change-Id: I4de3502e86eebc5de915ca91311a4026edac3f5a
- 04:32 pm Platform Bug #7786 (Closed): Bug in updating of NatTable-based graph explorers
- In certain conditions, in which the label of the first column of a NatTable-based graph explorer row is obscured, all...
- 12:50 pm Platform Bug #7696: Better scaling of diagrams rendered into SVG part. 2
- This rendering issue was reverted by commit:40370f30d373d8ad850495f100700141ff600fa3.
The Sulca-specific issue is ...
- 01:15 pm Platform Revision 181b3b45 (platform-git): Improved scaling of diagrams rendered into selectable SVG. (ref...
- Merge of change 1184.
- 02:45 pm Platform Enhancement #7593: Better scaling of diagrams rendered into SVG
- Sulca diagram without scaling:
Unscaled Sulca diagram zoomed in in browser:
- 04:24 pm Platform Enhancement #7593: Better scaling of diagrams rendered into SVG
- @SCLScenegraph.renderSVG0@ uses a hand-written global scaling group for managing the scaling of diagrams. This causes...
Also available in: Atom