- Registered on: 2013-09-11
- Last connection: 2017-03-02
Reported issues: 5
- 05:12 pm Platform Bug #7061 (New): Document SCL effect semantics
- http://dev.simantics.org/index.php/SCL_Types#Effect_types states that @<e>@ is only valid in the return type of a fun...
- 01:57 pm Platform Bug #5568: SCL: operator precedence
- Affects Apros 6.04.06, which has SCL Compiler 0.4.0.r029374.
- 05:03 pm Platform Bug #5568 (Closed): SCL: operator precedence
- Try this on the SCL console:...
- 04:05 pm Platform Bug #4580 (Closed): SCL layout bug (with where)
- The following fails to complile. The parser complains about inconsistent indentation on line 4....
- 11:18 am Simantics Bug #4412: SCL: as-patterns do not work in function definitions
- This is undocumented apart from a reference to Haskell, and this does not work like in Haskell. Either the documentat...
- 06:28 pm Simantics Bug #4450 (Closed): SCL null pointer exception
- Trying to compile attached crash.scl produces a null pointer exception. Stack trace also attached.
- 02:31 pm Simantics Bug #4412 (Closed): SCL: as-patterns do not work in function definitions
- This SCL code fails to compile:
fun p@(x, y) = (x, p)
The error message is: "Unexpected token '@'."
Also available in: Atom