- Registered on: 2010-09-20
- Last connection: 2015-09-23
Reported issues: 19
- 02:32 pm Sysdyn Bug #4222: Problem with import
- Sampsa Ruutu wrote:
> I tried to import an earlier working model (openprod demo) in Simantics Sysdyn 1.7. No errors ...
- 01:35 pm Sysdyn Bug #4222 (Closed): Problem with import
- I tried to import an earlier working model (openprod demo) in Simantics Sysdyn 1.7. No errors reported in import, but...
- 09:57 am Sysdyn Feature #4093 (Closed): Dimensional analysis
- Unit analysis similar to Vensim
- 06:00 pm Sysdyn Bug #3707 (Closed): Dependency view does not show the effect of flows to stocks
- Dependency view does not show the effects of flow variables to the stocks they are connected to.
- 01:59 pm Sysdyn Feature #3706 (Closed): Faster simulation
- As a modeller, I need the ability to develop a model iteratively. I.e.:
- change model structure (not only paramet...
- 05:43 pm Sysdyn Bug #3653 (Closed): Creation of variable with the same name as an existing variable
- I already had the variable "Auxiliary1" in my model. Then I tried to create another variable, and this was automatica...
- 05:40 pm Sysdyn Bug #3652 (New): Division by zero when trying to simulate a model that previously worked
- Model first runs ok. Then I remove the model and import it again. After this, I am unable to run a simulation.
- 05:35 pm Sysdyn Bug #3651 (Closed): Simulation failed after deleting model variables
- I removed variables from the model. After this, I am unable to run the simulation.
- 01:21 pm Sysdyn Feature #3507 (New): Automatic creation of variables and links
- As a modeller, I would like the following features when I am writing an equation:
A) If a variable that is referred ...
- 05:29 pm Sysdyn Bug #3495 (Closed): Delete command don't go through
- As a modeller, I would like to do the following:
-Delete a variable by selecting the variable and pressing the delet...
Also available in: Atom