- Registered on: 2016-05-17
- Last connection: 2018-03-22
Reported issues: 76
- 05:35 pm Platform Bug #7830 (Resolved): Document/All.scl getTuples implementation changed from [a] to [Dynamic]
- 05:35 pm Platform Bug #7831 (Resolved): ByteArray has two "show" implementations
- 05:31 pm Platform Revision 66e653e6 (platform-git): Minor updates to Document/All.scl and Prelude.scl
- "show" is able to type cast a ByteArray without the additional
specification in Prelude.scl. Show is unable to be use...
- 05:14 pm Platform Bug #7831 (Resolved): ByteArray has two "show" implementations
- Remove Prelude.scl implementation for ByteArray, as Vector Byte already has a show implementation. (causes compile is...
- 05:06 pm Platform Bug #7830 (Resolved): Document/All.scl getTuples implementation changed from [a] to [Dynamic]
- The underlying Functions.java getTuples function returns a list of tuples with 2, 3, 4 or 5 elements (in the tuples)....
- 12:52 pm Sysdyn Bug #7822 (New): Spreadsheet must be updated
- Spreadsheet functionality is currently unstable and/or broken. The following small issues have been found:
1) "1" ...
- 12:49 pm Sysdyn Support #7821 (New): Update sysdyn-simupedia tutorial
- Tutorial: http://www.simupedia.com/download/Simupedia_Tutorial_Sessions.pdf
Tutorial for using Simupedia with Sys...
- 12:47 pm Sysdyn Support #7820 (New): Update Sysdyn-documentation
- When we have created the release, we need to update screenshots and guides to reflect the changes.
Changes need to b...
- 12:44 pm Sysdyn Support #7819 (New): Decide whether to update old Sysdyn sharedlibrary to be compatible with late...
- The old shared library is unable to change parameter values, while Jussi's light-weight shared library doesn't includ...
- 12:38 pm Sysdyn Support #7818 (New): Sysdyn Browser Menu to Model Browser
- Model Browser's context menu is lacking many features that users expect from the 1.9.0 release of Sysdyn desktop. The...
Also available in: Atom