- User-visible changes:
- Major Bug #5530 Fixed a repeated UI updating issue from SWTCombo and the Annotation property tab which consumed a lot of CPU and eventually completely blocked the UI. Also makes repeated selection in Model Browser (i.e. pressing up/down arrow key down) work better than in the past.
- Bug #5582 Allow cut-paste for diagram reference elements when all its connections are selected
- Major Bug #5584 Prevent undo state storage "race condition" in structural synchronization component removal.
- Enhancement #5587 Made all pgraph-modelled SWT dialogs resizable
- Related tags: annotation, cut, diagram, loss-of-data, selection, structural, synchronization, ui