Improvements to graph handling in SCL source modules
|Assignee:||Hannu Niemistö||% Done:|
|Release notes:||Improved database transaction handling in SCL module source repository implementations. Now uses existing transaction if the current thread happens to own it.
|Velocity based estimate||-|
|Release||Simantics 1.31.0||Release relationship||Auto|
(refs #7604) Improvements to graph handling in SCL source modules
This commit also improves exceptions printed by CommandSession.
- Target version changed from 2017-26 to 2017-27
- Tags set to 1.31.0
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Release set to 56
Hannu, is this done or are you still going to do something for this issue?
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
- Release notes set to Improved database transaction handling in SCL module source repository implementations. Now uses existing transaction if the current thread happens to own it.
Also available in: Atom