Refactor subscriptions and charts to use L0.identifier+Name instead of Name+Label
|Status:||On hold||Start date:|
|Assignee:||Tuukka Lehtonen||% Done:|
|Tags:||chart, subscription, history, identifier, collector|
|Velocity based estimate||-|
- Define subscription, subscription item and chart item in the ontology to have GUID identifiers
- Create migration step that for all of these types instances moves L0.HasName value to L0.identifier and L0.HasLabel to L0.HasName.
- Note: HasLabel -> HasName transition must ensure that the labels are locally unique
- History collector initialization code must be changed to use L0.identifier instead of L0.HasName
- UI code, such as labelers for the listed types must be adapted to use L0.identifier/HasName as well
- Any product-specific import/export code needs to be fixed
#7 Updated by Tuukka Lehtonen over 1 year ago
- Status changed from New to On hold
This would have been good for ATS and change tracking but I was unable to do it with a sensible amount of work. If my memory serves me right, it turned out a bit more difficult than it seems with all the migration required.